CrossRoads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrossRoads

This is a Roll-Play Site Where You Can Play Differant Kinds of Creatures.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Makeing a Group

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinti

Jinti

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character sheet
Battle:
Makeing a Group Left_bar_bleue200/200Makeing a Group Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Makeing a Group Empty
PostSubject: Makeing a Group   Makeing a Group I_icon_minitime8/5/2008, 10:39 am

1. Name of the Group:

2. Type of Group:

3. Animals in the Group:

4. Type of Leaders:

5. Type of Positions

6. Other:

7. Picture of the Territory:

(#2. Examples: Clan, Pack, Flock, Pod)
(#4. Examples: King & Queen, Leader, Alpha & Beta)
(#5. Examples: Leader, Deputey, Med., Apprentices, Warriors)
(#5. You don't have to have all of these and you can make your own.)
(#7. You Must Have a Picture.)

Just fill this out and PM it to me and I'll review it. If atcepted you will become the leader of the group.
Back to top Go down
http://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com/index.htm?
Destiny

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Makeing a Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeing a Group   Makeing a Group I_icon_minitime8/6/2008, 11:46 am

Im gonna post the Meerkat group rules if thats ok.
Clan,
Meerkat groups have a dominant female, the dominant male of each group is one step below her in power.
Meerkats barely mate with others in the clan, because most members are relatives, but sometimes the dominant male isnt.
So how do they have pups you ask?
Rovers.
When Meerkats get old enough, the males sometimes choose to become a rover for a little while.
What rovers do is they creep close to meerkat groups that have unpregnant females, stare at them without being noticed by the Dominant female, or any males of the clan, then once the female is seduced, he runs off with her for a quickie in a bush. the common problem tho is that they get the ladies pregnant. Thats their goal, but if a female returns smelling of rover, their in trouble, EVEN MORE SO IF THEY BECOME PREGNANT!
Because Meerkats in a clan that are female and not Leadkat, are called subordinates, and cant have pups. they sometimes are evicted for doing so, especially if the dominant is pregnant too. If the dominant is pregnant, if the Meerkat isnt evicted before hand, more than half the time the Dominant kills her pups at birth. If a rover is spotted by a male, all the males will take pleasure in chasing him off.
IT IS NOT COMMON AT ALL FOR A MEERKAT TO MAKE A NEW GROUP, ALMOST NEVER!
Two to four Subordinates, females and the males, (Not dominants ever) participate in babysitting each morning while the others patrol and search for food, the Babysitters are the only Meerkats at the burrow at this time, except for rival group tresspassing for burrow raids, (Only half are successful enough to kill the baby's and babysitters) Or the occasional roving male.Meerkats have strict territories, and group numbers can range from 3-50
Also, Meerkats have to change burrows every once in a while because of fleas, (and when a dominant is gonna have pups) Pups dont leave the burrow for two weeks, then in one more week go out foraging for the first time.
NOTE, MEERKATS ARE ABOUT A FOOT AND A HALF TALL AT THEIR LARGEST, SO WONT BATTLE ANYTHING BUT OTHER MEERKATS AND BUGS, NO GODMODE.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Makeing a Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeing a Group   Makeing a Group I_icon_minitime8/6/2008, 10:26 pm

Meerkat litters range from 1, to six pups, if pups are born above ground because of eviction, prelabor, or because the clan was slow finding a burrow, they WILL almost always die, unless only feet from burrow.
To battle, meerkats Wardance, by kicking their back legs in the air while running at the foe.
Back to top Go down
Jinti

Jinti

Character sheet
Battle:

Makeing a Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeing a Group   Makeing a Group I_icon_minitime8/6/2008, 11:09 pm

WOW! We know your meerkats! LOL! You realy do like Meerkat Manor!
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Makeing a Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeing a Group   Makeing a Group I_icon_minitime8/7/2008, 3:57 am

Sorry, i sorta just made a site for Meerkat roleplay! go here: http://meerkat.2ksite.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4
Back to top Go down
Jinti

Jinti

Character sheet
Battle:

Makeing a Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeing a Group   Makeing a Group I_icon_minitime8/9/2008, 1:08 am

So your not staying here?
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Makeing a Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeing a Group   Makeing a Group I_icon_minitime8/9/2008, 1:29 am

Oh yes i AM!
Ive got characters to play. And one of my best frends is here.
What more reason do i need?
Back to top Go down
Jinti

Jinti

Character sheet
Battle:

Makeing a Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeing a Group   Makeing a Group I_icon_minitime8/9/2008, 2:46 am

Thanks so much!!!
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Makeing a Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeing a Group   Makeing a Group I_icon_minitime8/9/2008, 3:05 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makeing a Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeing a Group   Makeing a Group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makeing a Group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrossRoads :: Bulitan Bord :: Makeing a Group-
Jump to: