CrossRoads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrossRoads

This is a Roll-Play Site Where You Can Play Differant Kinds of Creatures.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mists burrow.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Mists burrow. Empty
PostSubject: Mists burrow.   Mists burrow. I_icon_minitime8/9/2008, 1:33 am

Mist climbed out of her burrow to hear the wind ruffling the trees and to see the sun behind the branches.
She knew she needed to find some food right now because some prey is nocturnal.

She followed a streambed till she saw it; Breakfast.
She swooped in, killing the mouse. she drug it into her burrow, she was small, (Fennec Foxes are smaller than housecats)
So she would save half for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Jinti

Jinti

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character sheet
Battle:
Mists burrow. Left_bar_bleue200/200Mists burrow. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Mists burrow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mists burrow.   Mists burrow. I_icon_minitime8/10/2008, 6:47 am

Levi smelled blood. Freash blood. He was hungrey! He hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. He knew that something had killed an animal and whatever had been the killer wouldn't want to share. Unless it was a friendly fox. He decided he would give it a try. He walked out into the open and he saw a small fox backing into her den. He padded out farther and said, "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
http://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com/index.htm?
Destiny

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Mists burrow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mists burrow.   Mists burrow. I_icon_minitime8/10/2008, 10:55 am

(Im changing mists name to Zula.)
"Hello," Zula stepped out curiously. "Whats a handsome fox like you doing around here?"
She walked around him in a circle, brushing his sides with her tail. (Just her personality)
Back to top Go down
Jinti

Jinti

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character sheet
Battle:
Mists burrow. Left_bar_bleue200/200Mists burrow. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Mists burrow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mists burrow.   Mists burrow. I_icon_minitime8/11/2008, 8:33 am

Levi was startled by this fox. He had hoped that she would be freindly but this was more than he expected. "Um...." He started not knowing what to say, "I'm....Just looking for some food, Ma'am." he hoped that he didn't sound like he was asking for her freash kill but he knew that he was. "My name's Levi by the way."
Back to top Go down
http://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com/index.htm?
Sponsored content

Mists burrow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mists burrow.   Mists burrow. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mists burrow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrossRoads :: Forest Poll-Playing :: Forest Places :: Forest Places :: Hanging Moss Trees-
Jump to: