CrossRoads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrossRoads

This is a Roll-Play Site Where You Can Play Differant Kinds of Creatures.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Markine's Prayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinti

Jinti

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character sheet
Battle:
Markine's Prayer Left_bar_bleue200/200Markine's Prayer Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Markine's Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Markine's Prayer   Markine's Prayer I_icon_minitime8/6/2008, 6:03 am

Markine swam into the Light-Ray cavern for the second time in her life. The first time had been when her mother brought her and Harvo here to thank the gods for them. Now she was back for a wolee different reason. She was pregnant and she wanted to pray to the gods so that her calf would be ok.

"God of light and God of darkness please watch over me as I hold this calf in my belly. When it is born please keep it safe. Please put blessing on both of us and guide us thought the vast ocean while keeping us close to you."

She hoped that it sounded ok. She didn't want to make the gods mad by saying a prayer that wasn't good enough.

She slowly made her wat back to the out side of the cavern and swam to the surface of the water so that she could breath again.
Back to top Go down
http://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com/index.htm?

Markine's Prayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrossRoads :: Underwater Roll-Playing :: Underwater Places :: Sacred Place :: Light Ray Cavern-
Jump to: